Pure Dog Stag Bar Dog Chew. Chewing releases feel-good chemicals from the brain and keeps dogs happy, busy and using up energy.
Stagbars last longer than any other dog chew on the market – longer than rawhide chews or compacted vegetable starch chews. They wear down slowly with the grinding action of the dog’s teeth and saliva, into tasty morsels. Eventually, the dry marrow is exposed as a lovely treat when the outside has been worn away.
- Suitable for puppies who are teething.
- Don’t contain nylon like some long lasting chews.
- Not an ‘empty’ chew like rawhide and contain important minerals.
- Clean the dog’s teeth, rather than bung them up and they’re great for dogs with sensitive tummies
- Even dogs who are losing weight can enjoy Stagbars because they only contain a tiny amount of fat.
- Naturally, they don’t contain additives or preservatives.
- Stag bars are clean dog chews, leaving no stain or mess on the carpet and they are also very low in odour – some say they have a very faint smell of fresh soil.
- They are effectively ‘raw’ and so retain all their goodness and safety.